Thank you Judith for sharing this photo from Medway Valley Heritage Forest.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to [email protected].
Currently in London it’s -4 C and clear.
Expect a sunny day with moderate winds this afternoon and a daytime high of 11 C.
How are you making life feel a little less weird? <a href=”https://twitter.com/travisdolynny?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>@travisdolynny</a> is building in a morning ‘commute.’ Call it another CBC life hack. We’ll check in with Travis on his morning commute at 7:45. <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/ldnont?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>#ldnont</a> <a href=”https://t.co/OaP9QnZjaj”>pic.twitter.com/OaP9QnZjaj</a>
- Utility work starts this morning with lane and sidewalk restrictions on Dundas Street between Forest Lawn Avenue and Spreight Boulevard.
- Expect lane and sidewalk restrictions on Egerton Street between Brydges Street and Margaret Street during utility work.
- Watch for lane restrictions on Gore Road between Hamilton Road and Braesyde Avenue during watermain work.
- Utility work is in place with lane restrictions on Sunningdale Road West between Callaway Road and Villagewalk Boulevard.
- Clarke Road is closed between Kilally Road and Fanshawe Park Road East for bridge maintenance. Access to businesses that are open will be maintained.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $0.77 and $0.84 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last traded at 71.33 cents U.S.
The markets open today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter