Thank you Keith for sharing this photo of the Thames River with us.
You can share your pictures with us by emailing them to [email protected].
Currently in London it’s partly cloudy and -2 C.
Expect a cloudy day with periods of snow beginning late this morning. Snow mixed with rain is on tap this afternoon. Winds will be light with a daytime high of 2 C.
We’re opening up our phone lines this morning, to talk about our mental health during these extraordinary times. How are we all coping? Lori Hassall with <a href=”https://twitter.com/CMHAMiddlesex?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>@CMHAMiddlesex</a> joins us between 8 and 8:30 to take your calls. <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/LdnOnt?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>#LdnOnt</a> <a href=”https://twitter.com/hashtag/COVID19?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw”>#COVID19</a> <a href=”https://t.co/egzJ9Ewxib”>pic.twitter.com/egzJ9Ewxib</a>
- Watermain work starts this morning with lane restrictions on Gore Road between Hamilton Road and Braesyde Avenue.
- Utility work starts this morning on Sunningdale Road West with lane restrictions between Callaway Road and Villagewalk Boulevard.
- Utility work is in place with lane and sidewalk restrictions on Oxford Street West between Freele Street and Guildwood Boulevard.
- Watch for lane restrictions during utility work on Dingman Drive between White Oak Road and Wellington Road South.
- Clarke Road is closed between Kilally Road and Fanshawe Park Road East for bridge maintenance. Access to businesses that are open will be maintained.
Gas prices found on Gasbuddy.com show gas is selling in London between $0.74 and $0.85 per litre.
The Canadian dollar last traded at 70.82 cents U.S.
The markets open today at 9:30 a.m.
All information as of 6:00 a.m.
Follow us on Twitter